Contact Mediator Philip Hundl for Help Settling Your Land Dispute Cases

The land dispute mediation process is not simple, and your case is more likely to settle with an experienced mediator.  Mediator Philip Hundl’s years of experience litigating all types of property, partition, and condemnation cases will help guide the parties toward a reasonable solution to your case.

You can call our office at 800-266-4870 or use the form below to send us an email.  If you don’t hear back from us in one business day, please call or text our office at 800-266-4870.

Contact Us (All fields are required)